Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free, and Vegan!
This simple recipe is clean-eating at its finest! I recommend pairing the dressing with my Southwestern Salad w/ Grilled Chicken, but it tastes great on just about anything! If you’re looking for a quick dressing with refreshing flavor you will absolutely adore this recipe! It is my go-to meal for the evenings when I’m short on time or just too exhausted to attempt one of my more involved recipes. Life is unpredictable already, your time in the kitchen shouldn’t be! This dressing is predictably delicious every time I make it! Plus, I have received the family stamp of approval so there’s no denying this recipe is a winner!
- 1 Avocado
- 1 cup Cilantro, rinsed & loosely packed
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Honey, raw is preferred
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Sprinkle of Black Pepper, extra to taste
- Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth or fully combined. If you prefer a thicker consistency, I recommend blending for only 10 seconds. This amount of time maintains a thick & creamy texture while also fully integrating all ingredients.
- Increase avocados if you desire an even thicker consistency for your dressing. Any leftovers can be stored in the fridge in a sealed container for a maximum of 3 days.
- Shake well before using again.
Thanks for visiting Seize The Day Blog! I hope you enjoyed this recipe for Avocado Cilantro Dressing! If you have any feedback for me, please feel free to email me (email@example.com) or comment via Instagram (@seizethedayblog) & Twitter (@seizethedayblog). Thank you!
The information posted on Seize the Day Blog, including but not limited to, articles, images, recipes, text and other material are shared for informational purposes only. None of the writings should be looked upon as advice meant to replace that of an actual medical professional. If you suspect you have a serious medical condition you should seek help from a healthcare professional immediately. Please be aware that the author of this website is posting information simply to inform NOT to recommend others about health-related topics. Before following any information (i.e. undertaking a new healthcare or diet routine) found here on Seize the Day Blog, you should always consult a medical professional first. Please be sure to never disregard any medicinal advice because of something you have read on this website.