- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup fresh strawberries (reserve some for topping)
- 1 fresh banana (1/2 used for topping)
- 1/2 cup nut butter (almond, pistachio, & pumpkin seed are my favorites)
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Shaved coconut for topping (sprinkle to taste)
- Handful ice cubes
- Slice the fresh strawberries and banana into bite size pieces. Place half of each type of fruit into the blender. Set aside the other half until you're ready for the toppings.
- Add the frozen strawberries, nut butter, protein powder, honey, vanilla, and ice cubes to the blender. Blend until smooth. Add the heavy whipping cream at the very end and blend again for about 30 seconds.
- When all of your ingredients are thoroughly mixed, pour into a bowl and top with the remaining sliced fruit, shaved coconut, and nut butter.
Cook Time: Applies to the time it takes to blend all ingredients
***I know it will look almost too pretty to eat, but trust me on this, you’re going to want to devour this yummy treat!
The information posted on Seize the Day Blog, including but not limited to, articles, images, recipes, text and other material are shared for informational purposes only. None of the writings should be looked upon as advice meant to replace that of an actual medical professional. If you suspect you have a serious medical condition you should seek help from a healthcare professional immediately. Please be aware that the author of this website is posting information simply to inform NOT to recommend others about health-related topics. Before following any information (i.e. undertaking a new healthcare or diet routine) found here on Seize the Day Blog, you should always consult a medical professional first. Please be sure to never disregard any medicinal advice because of something you have read on this website.